Music


Sunday, September 7, 2008

First lemonade stand

The boys are trying to earn some money for a much desired power ranger toy and decided to try selling lemonade on our lonely road. It took all I had not to call our neighbors to head down and buy some! They sat out there..... and sat out there. Finally the neighbors spied them and came over to buy some watered down, half full glasses. They ended up making about $8. Tanner waved down several cars and couldn't believe they wouldn't stop! (I couldn't either!) Who could resist that beautiful sign and those smiles???

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is the cutest and saddest thing ever, it breaks my heart looking at the photo of their backs just waiting for people to come to their stand. I would've stopped and purchased from them.

bozovichfamily said...

Tell them had we been there I would have made Jacob and Justin purchase a whole jug :O)
I love the sign. Too cute.