Music


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family Camp

Well, we spent another weekend up in our favorite mountain town, Cascade, but this time we attended a family camp. Our good friends, the Weavers, also went along with some other families from our church. You would have thought it was Disneyland for the boys! They enjoyed total freedom in the large camp, riding bikes, playing games and getting very dirty until late in the night.

We spent one afternoon exploring Tamarack resort which was 4 miles down the road. We took the kids up the chairlift to the top of the mountain. I have never been fearful on a chairlift, having grown up skiing when I was younger. This time, however, with Elise on my lap and Alex next to me, watching the trees below us....well, my stomach was turning! The kids loved it and the views were amazing of our lake Cascade below.




.



2 comments:

Julie Carroll said...

Oh what fun!! We are sure bummed we were not able to join you guys. Maybe next year...

Lori said...

That looks like so much fun. I totally felt your pain as you described the chair-lift ride, had a similar experience with my kiddos.