Music


Monday, November 3, 2008

Harvest parties

Tanner has this new love. A girl named Alexi in his kindergarten class. She sits right next to him and he has been infatuated with her since day one. They actually have a very sweet friendship. Her mom told me that recently Alexi confided in her that she had kissedTanner on the playground. I asked Tanner about it later, and he said, "yeah, she did". Matter of fact. "Right her on my neck." Oh my. We had a talk.
Corn maze fun at a local pumpkin farm

His good friend, Isaac from kindergarten.


The field trip started off with a hay ride out to see some exotic animals (a zebra in Idaho???). It was about 30 degrees that morning and I had packed up Elise to go with me as a parent helper. We froze, but Tanner was thrilled to have us along. How long does that last??



No comments: